|Price||RM88.00 - RM98.00|
CUSTOM EMBROIDERY: Please leave the name/words for embroidery, no more than 10 letters in the "Add a Remark" column before checking out (i.e Jonathan)
Jean Home Travel Pillow is even more portable as a travel companion. The pillow features antibacterial protection and efficient natural thermal regulation for a comfortable, refreshing and hygienic sleep while traveling.
- Versatile: Whether you're sleeping in a car, a plane, or under a tent, our TENCEL™ Travel Pillow will give you a great night's sleep wherever you lay your head.
- Compact: Lightweight and portable.
- Great for Kid & Adults: Originally designed as a compact toddler pillow, this pillow work nicely for your precious one's daycare or preschool. Adults can use between knees while sleeping, hugging them, etc.
- Good for hair and skin: The process of making TENCEL™ sheets made the materials become as soft and smooth as silk. Which means, you will not feel irritating static electricity and friction on your skin and hair. Tencel™ is also great for sensitive skin.
Our products are made of 100% Austrian TENCEL™, Lyocell fibre made from cellulose which is found from eucalyptus trees. It bears a resemblance to silk while being more breathable and moisture absorbing.
- Our natural fibers which are 100% organic and hypoallergenic
- Helping the environment, cutting energy act by avoid blasting the air conditioning
- Soothing cool feeling, feels comfortable and holds up well overtime in any environment
- Smooth and silky soft feel moisture absorption and gentleness to skin, it is excellent for people with sensitive skin
- Highly breathable, lightweight feel which is perfect for a hot sleepers and helps relieve stress
TENCEL™ lyocell fabric made from cellulose or wool pupl. TENCEL™ branded lyocell is highly breathable, eco-friendly, extremely smooth silky soft and gentle to skin.
However, you might have gotten your sheets and now scratching your head how to wash my TENCEL™ sheets? Don’t worry, we will guide you through.
- Machine wash with cold water and on gentle cycle
- Use a mild detergent
- Do not bleach
- Do not soak the fabric
- Do not use fabric softener
- Recommend letting them air dry naturally
- Cool iron if required
One of the most highlighted features of bed sheets is the thread count. This is determined by how many horizontal and vertical threads are in a square inch of the fabric. Our sheets are 900 luxurious thread count.
OEKO-TEX Certified, the bedding is manufactured without using any harmful chemical. We ensure our sheet suitable for people with sensitive skin and even babies.
Pillow + Pillowcase
55 x 35cm